Bike counts api
- devices: List with name and location of the devices.
- live: The livestream count with the number of bikers passed last hour, day and year. The counts are only updated when a bike passes the sensor. The timestamp of the last update can be found in the response. The timestamp indicates the local time.
- history: Historical data by device. A count is given for every 15 minutes in UTC.
- time_gaps: The timestamps used in the historical data.
- json: Default value, available for all requests.
- csv: Available for devices, history and time_gaps.
- Mandatory for history requests, optional for live requests. The value should be a device name.
- Mandatory for history requests. The value should be formatted as 'YYYYMMDD'. The minimum value is '20181205'.
- Mandatory for history requests. The value should be formatted as 'YYYYMMDD'.
Geowebservices are available at the following links:
- WMS: https://data.mobility.brussels/geoserver/bm_bike/wms?layers=bm_bike:rt_counting
- WFS: https://data.mobility.brussels/geoserver/bm_bike/wfs?typeNames=bm_bike:rt_counting
- On map: https://data.mobility.brussels/mobigis
Thanks for making use of this data. We like to share the fun you have using this data. Feel free to inform us about your use in our contact form. All questions and remarks are welcome.